Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Moody

Recently don't know why i become more and more moody~
No mood 2 do this and that~
I really don't know what happen 2 me~
Just feel so weird and that kind of feeling is just like i had experienced b4~
I don't know what decision should i make,and i scare of making that decision~

It's just not like me anymore,
More moody than when exam time~
Is it because of that incident that made me so scare of it?!
I really not sure~
Not so confident anymore~

Jackson = moody~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo sup!
y moody? got ur bebe back d wor..
i dont think got anything tat can make u moody.. bring ur gf go ice skating wif u la.. very the romantic man! when she feel down ambil kesempatan to hug n kiss her give her a surprise. hahax..
hey, erm... im sorry bout the thing bout my bf and the 'f' thingy..
i feel guilty on tat..
he samore don wan admit it.. haihzz..
i argue a few times d wif him over this.. i even scare to go tbr scare will meet u thr and feel ashamed..
haihz... sorry..