Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PISS OFF

To that Fucking BITCH~

Hv i ever said about how gud or hw handsome i'm??
If u hate me,just said whatever reason u like..
Nid or not to spoil my image like tat??
I'm fucking care about this matter~
Plus,i dont know who you during my 2ndary skul time~

If u hate me just bcoz i was a assistance prefect in discipline department,
then FINE~!!
But u said 2 my friend tat "i think myself very handsome"???
FUCK OFF~!!

Do i ever mention about this in front of anyone or everyone??
What's wrong with YOU??!!
Do you lost your mind or what??
Don't you ever interfere my life or spoil my image like that..
I don't guarantee what i will do if I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE~

->jackson

8 comments:

Vito said...

calm dude XD
What losers can do? They just can back stabbing behind someone. Get over it ba

Edwin Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edwin Tan said...

cold down bro....

dun so angry nia...


i think the person who say u got sum mental problem...o he/she jelous that u handsome?

Oh my God...

dun bother Him/her la....


take care^^

Boon Kiat said...

jackson...sry lo...im not really wan to make u angry...i knw is my fault but dun angry la, i delete it ady la...

Catherine Lynn said...

i understand le. Sometimes very sad when someone make fun of us. One or twice is ok. But some ppl very ccb, they keep mention ppl's weekness. keep repeat n repeat. Dun care about them laa... Plus i think the reason why they did tis to us always is bcoz their jeolousy made them do so... We shouldn't let them affect our mood :D

Jackson said...

Hahas,i'm ok already~
Shuld take d advice fr u- Catherine~
Thanks for the caring ya~ ^&^

->jackson

Jackson said...

o.o
Sound more angry than me~ xD

->jackson

My Travel Journey said...

but digi...
finally i get scold by someone neh...T__T
how..??