Tuesday, October 6, 2009

-+- Frustrated -+-

Haizz...
First time feel so boring about shopping..
All the clothes i want either Out of Stock or No Size for me..
/faint
At first i still thought that i can buy clothes to reward myself as i had worked for so long..
I just bought 4 clothes after 2 days shopping..
=.=!!!
Maybe the God wanna help me to save some money..


I love this cloth's design with comic graphic..


This one nicer..
xD
Actually still got a lot of this graphics..
But which are much more over the limit..
So i just bought this..


Err...
I like this Polo-T collar which is x2 layer..


This one is just used to suit my jacket..

I still feel not enough.. ==
Maybe go out and hunt again next week...

->Jackson

2 comments:

~ Han ~ said...

haha, sem break like new year, u bought so many shirts, ;p.. but mz bcareful of kena rob, kaka..^^

Jackson said...

Hahas.. I'll.. o.o

->Jackson