Sunday, November 1, 2009

Untitle

For the so call "guest", do you think that you really know who i am??
Do you think that you know everything about me??
Don't act like you know me so damn well as you don't~!!

And if you think that your action right now is not childish,
then u may just go on with that....
I don't mind if u spam ur comments or message via my blog...
I don't even mind on what u want to call me...

You know what??
Coz i gonna treat u like a mentally retarded people..

If u think that u really know about me,
think again, dude..
I actually feel so happy when i saw my blog with all those comments..
It is actually means to me that if i angry of what you said in my blog,
I will be as same as you, which is as idiot as you...
In fact, I'M NOT...

What a person look like will depend on how that person react..
I'm sure that you're that kind of person who really got no one to care for you,
no one that really talk to you,
and you're always pissed off with just a small little things..
I feel so pity about you...

So, if you think that your comments will make u happier,
then by all means, please do it..
And actually i would like to say thank you to you..
It's because of your stupidity that make me realize that i still got so many people who care about me...

I would like to thanks to my friends that support me...
Really appreciate it..
Guys, just let it be...
Let him do what he want..
This isn't the 1st case already, right??
I think this guy got some similarity with the previous guy before,
or they are just the same person...
But anyway, i didn't even care about who you really are..

Those people are too free until don't know how to spend their time...
No need to be angry...
After all, there ain't nothing wrong for us to help a mentally retarded people..
Right??

->Jackson

No comments: