Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Shoe

I should have say that my schedule was so packed yesterday until i got a little bit sick today, maybe i didn't have enough rest recently..

Went over to Pavillion to look after my shoe, after one of my shoes worn out, but ended up the same result as what had happened to me on last 2weeks ago - no stock for the size i wanted..

But then i was way too desperate to got a new shoe before the dateline of......... So, i asked the promoter about the other location for the particular store.. She told me KLCC i should look after if i wanted it FAST.. =_+

On no time, i went over to KLCC with my friend.. Didn't even rest awhile after i came back from the waterfall... =_= Luckily the size of the shoe that i wanted was available, but also eventually made me broke.. LOL!

I found out that it is nice from the color itself.. That's why i bought it...

->Jackson

No comments: