Monday, August 2, 2010

Latest Post

Recently nothing to update~ So i just took some old pictures which I'm previously lazy to upload it. Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting, semester 1, is damn boring. It's kind of wasting my time to study for this semester. =_=!!

Went to shopping few weeks ago and bought some shirts for myself. Feel so satisfied. But then, now i'm not that kind of in good mood. (finding people to accompany me to sing K)

Was testing the shirt. Don't feel nice with the collar's color.

Still bought one for myself. But its tee. =)


Found this on Ah Teh's car~ According to him, this cost RM900++

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My English presentation topic - How to Bake a Cake.

The pictures i took during the process of baking the cake~

Preparing the whipping cream~

Pasted the whipping cream on the 1st layer of chocolate cake.

Upper part of the chocolate cake.

Utilizing the whipping cream by decorating it with some shape on top of the cake.

Making some decorations with the fruits on top of the cake.

->Jackson

No comments: