Friday, November 28, 2008

~.~

Haiz... My bday present can see but lost ad..
Hate Canteen 1..
2day left de canteen 1 without taking de presents..
den when i rush back ad no use.. sighs..
All de presents gone ad.. Luckily still got snap some photos..
If nt,wasted my friends effort......
Soli ya~!! Is my fault for didnt take k of de things~
:-(


My 18 year-old bday presents.. -.-''
This one is Kee, Eve, Siew juen, Wan yin and others give me one..
"lollipop" inside..
Nice or nt?? Haven open yet~
Inside Nicer.. >_<""




Saw?? This is de thing inside de box..
Underwear with elephant one.. -.-""
Dey say 18 year-old can use it ad..
But actually for fun nia.. Hahas..
Anyway,thanks ya~!!


Dis picture demo how "dat thing" should be wear..
-.-'''


Dis is de cakes dat justin gave me..
One is chocolate cake if i'm not mistaken..
D other one is Cheese cake..
Coz i love secret recipe.. So i noe it well.. hehe..


But when i open inside... Look at wat happen~
-.-"" reali tot dat 18 year-old can use all those things ad..
All de ppl put de same kind things~


After finish de cake.. Look at wat i did... wakaka...
Coz when i 1st started to eat de cake, vito and justin tot about sth like dat...
So when i finish de cake, IS DE TIME FOR ME TO TAKE REVENGE~!!!
Hehezz.. Geng leh~ ^.^


-By de way,thanks for celebrate my bday with me with dose wonderful "ideas"-
-I appreciate it-
-Thanks ya for all de greetings dat u all gave me-



-JacksoN-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

/admire
seems like old man reli hv a good time~
wakaka