Monday, July 27, 2009

FUCK STEALER

Today,i'm really in DEEP SHIT~!!
Allow Me to scold bad words plz.. Really can't stand with it~!!
Fuck all those stealer..

Here is the whole situation for what had happened just now~
(around 8pm sth)
Firstly,when Lip Fei *one of our classmate* told us about the broken window~
We thought that it was a JOKE again...
Bcoz early in the morning,1 of the Don's friend call him and told him that some1 broke his car's window..
But, when i look at the side mirror, it is really BROKE already~


Sorry for keep u all waiting..
But i know you all won't trust us if we didn't post this picture..
Because upload this picture is quite time consuming..

So we went on and CHECK for the laptop 1st..
Bcoz 1 of us brought the laptop..
But the laptop is SECURED bcoz we put it inside the boot~
Then we went on and check for our BAGS~!!

FUCK the STEALER~!!
All the BAGS are there EXCEPT MINE~!!
I was STUNNED at that moment..
WHY onli MY BAG~!!
When i think and think again..
I finally realised...............
My bag was look like LAPTOP BAG~!! =.=!!!
That's why they stole it..




My Bag SUPPOSE to be AT HERE~!!

So, OK lo...
I call the police to make a report..
999....... After that, the person direct me to the police station..
I'm in the middle of the conversation with the police..
The police ask me to go and report to the nearest police station..
I thought we can find out sth from him..
Then what is the difference we make a call to him??!!
What the HELL~!!
MALAYSIA MEMANG BOLEH~!!

Haizz...
So do you all want to know what is inside MY BAG??

1st: MY PENCIL BOX...
2nd: MY 2 calculators..
3rd: My new headset..
4th: My N70
5th: My MIS & TAX-> Full Set of tutorials and notes leh..
6th: My NEW BAG...

How am i going to study without my bag...
The whole bad almost cost me RM 300 ++ leh...
Even expensive than Don's car window..
=.=!!!!!!!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
I would like to pray HERE~!!

HOPE THAT FUCKING IDIOT, BASTARD, STUBBORN, USELESS, BRAINLESS, PENISLESS STEALER WILL GET BANG BY LORRIES AND GET FUCKED BY ALL THOSE GRANNIES~!!

WHOLE LIFE CAN'T STIM, CAN'T GET WHAT THEY WANT, GET ALL THOSE GRANNIES FOR SS *SIOK SENDIRI*..
DAMN YOU~!!

->Jackson

11 comments:

Wanderlicious said...

gosh..so bad luck..
nx time dont put the bags inside the boot..

Jackson said...

=.=!!!
Try not to~
Haizz..

->Jackson

My Travel Journey said...

hmm..
n0 wonder when you come back,
switch on the song s0 loud la..~
d0nt worry be happy..
the stealer get sth, sure will lose sth..

take care yoh..!!
-len mui-

Emic said...

wah.. so sui.. whr u all park da car o? since ur bag is ur precious u should have put it in a safer place or hide it.. prevent is better.. bt its too late le.. don repeat it da next time even if u left da car 4 awhile.. anything could happen in seconds.. gambatte lu..

Jackson said...

Haiz..
Will take my bag down all the time~
~.~!!
Dont know that stealer will be such clever to choose my bag..

->Jackson

huici said...

arghh..sry blur jor..shud be dont put the bag in visible seat..put inside the boot better.

Jackson said...

Hahas.. Isit because of your famine make u no energy d?? =P

->Jackson

傻婆维维恩 said...

wah wahwah
y put ur bag inside d car so显眼nehx...
dun so gek la
dis is kl ma.....
n...here d p***** memang likdat de
they will jz cincai report and ans...
haizZ
习惯就好

Jackson said...

o.O
1st time u leave ur comment wor.. ^&^
Enlo.. Haizz..
That's why i didnt say much already..
=.=!!!

->Jackson

Wanderlicious said...

everything made me no energy..
famine n assignment!!

gosh..no time to study larh T.T

Jackson said...

Hahas.. Same here~
Mine one even worse..
Assignment come at the last mins..
So exhausted and tired of all those coursework & assignment..
SIghs..

Our class end on week 14..
The coursework end on week 12.. =.=
Left onli few weeks...

->Jackson