Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jackson & Putra Jaya


My New Watch & Polo-T


A closer look to my watch..
Erm, is Titus~
Didn't explore too much on it..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson & Putra Jaya


Too bright d.... ==
Don't know what happen to de camera..


My mum with the "little bridge" behind...
LoL


My grandmum...
Love her so much.. ^^


Is me again...
With the YDPA's house as a background...


My aunt and nephew..


If i'm not mistaken, this one suppose to be the mosque... ==


I believe that all of you don't know my sister's look..
Here it goes.. My sister and my grandmum..
Pretty?? o.O


My mother & me...


My nephew..
I told him not to pose like that..
He don't listen to me... ==


Is me with the same background as my nephew..
Finally i know why my nephew don't listen to me already~
Coz he told me not to pose the same poses again & again.. ==


My mother...
The background look nicer than us... xD


The look of the lake with the ferry over there..


My aunt..
I don't know what is the building call.. ==
Lazy to memorize all...


My mother with the same background behind..
This pics i have to wait 10mins to get it done..
All the stupid fellow keep on pass by... ==



My grandma..
3 of them got the same background but don't want to snap it at once.. ==
Then i have to take their pics one by one..


My mother.. Sitting on the border of the lake..
This pics maybe a bit not nice..
Because i snap it too fast...
Scare she fall down.. ==


My grandma... Saw the bridge??
That's the background we took previously at there..

No comments: