Friday, September 25, 2009

Late Post

-23rd of September-


My look on 23rd September...
Coz recently no time to update my blog..
So all the posts will be post in my blog a bit late..


I feel like the 1st one is nicer..
But just post 2..
Hard to make a choice..


PADINI


My new Polo-T
Black & White
Like the Jacky's song
xD


My new shirt...
Actually there got many other nice shirts..
But due to my wallet's problem...................
Only manage to buy one.. ==

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

24th of September


I snap this photo yst at The Curve..
I love the rim very much..
It's actually very big and shinny when it attract me..
But when i snap it, it become like this.. ==


I call this "Cacat punya muka" ==
My look on that day after i cut my hair...
My grandma and aunt say i look no different from last time.. ==


My collection of Darren Shan's story books..
Darren Shan, "The Demonata"
Gonna finish it during this semester break.. xD


I bought this today after finish sing k..
4 magazines.. LoL

->Jackson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...buy so many things..sum more so many shirts..hehe...

Jackson said...

o.O??
U are??

->Jackson

sum1 said...

really a typical shopaholic!!!
pei fu pei fu
>.<

Jackson said...

LoL... xD
I like it..
Coz long time didn't shopping d..
=.=!!!

->Jackson

Anonymous said...

cipet face...