Sunday, March 20, 2011

Random~

It has been awhile since my last post.. Life as an auditor is seriously damn busy especially during their so called *peak period*!!

I never think of my life will be put into such busy situation. Overtime and travel like crazy.
Kinda love auditing field but sometime when I look at those seniors busying with their audit works even it is weekend, it makes me feel like whether it is a right choice for me as my future job. But I can't deny that I really learn a lot from this internship, not only on audit but also how to communicate with other people. (talk like I know a lot) =x

Audit is fun, especially when u can meet with different client and social with different attitude client. Also kinda exciting when u check through some company files for errors or maybe Fraud!

But from all those FUNS, u have to sacrifice a lot, like ur time with family, friends, or maybe ur gf/bf if u have one. U can't go for a movie or a date even it is weekend. All u gotta do is to focus on ur works and clear ur senior's coaching notes!!


Intern period *as an so called, auditor*

My recently addicted stuffs. The look before I paint it..

The look after I paint it..


As a gift to myself ^^

Caution!!
Below are all dangerous and poison pictures!!

Ferrari!!!

Nissan GTR!!

Lamborghini

Porches


Audi!!!!

Wondering if next time, my salary can afford to buy even the Ferrari's sports rims..

->Jackson

No comments: