Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Post~

It has been awhile since my last update. Recently, I have been busy working as a part timer.. Coz I never have a long semester break (3months) before, that's why I don't know what else could I do other than working non-stop just to earn some extra income for me to spend it later on. =p

Now that I'm so B.R.O.K.E due to all my salary is being accrued!! Goshh!! Wondering when I managed to get my March salary from both companies.........

Kindly speed up ur issuing salary speed!! Ur employee got no more $$ to eat already!!

Was outing with my college friend few weeks ago, and bought this tee as to compensate myself after being 'cheated' by a salesman who told us that the ClimaCool Ride Shoe *CC Ride* is available for sales even though it has yet been display, but ended up, the shop manager informed us that they can't sell it yet!

WTF?!

Just to remind all the salesman out there, never tell a customer that the item is available for sales when u're doubt on it!!

Finally I got my shoe last week!!

Bottom look!!

ps: By the way, I'm currently searching for iPhone 3gs. Any1 have any idea on how to get it, please let me know ya. Do check out on my coming post (bukit tinggi trip) as soon as I have my time to upload those pictures!!


->Jackson

No comments: