Thursday, May 15, 2008

(*o*)

Look around,don't you,feel something missing??
I'm the one you promised you would love,
but you gotta act so far away...
While i'm still holding on,
please turn around and look at me,
all those things you had promised,
all left far away from both of us now....

I can see you,but i can't feel you...
Can't get your attention to save the love..
Look back and see me now,
don't let me down,
please turn around...

I have had love you once in my life time,
the wonderful you spent with me...
I have had you in my shoulder once in my life time,
the wonderful day in my life...

Now that you had gone so far...
Now that i can't wish for anything else..
It's so great that you are part of my memory,
part of my happiness...
You left nothing but just the memory,
the wonderful memory in my lifetime...
Thanks~!!
I do love you till the end of my life~!!

No comments: