Saturday, May 24, 2008

......

Sometime,somehow,i just hope that night will not come at all.
Cause i'm damn scare of night now.
I don't know why i feel suck when i'm alone.
Like thousand of ghost haunting around me for something.
Something that will not be paid.
And because of that,i keep myself busy on day time till very exhausted,
then only will be able to have a nice sleep at night.
What kind of the person i had become?
Such pathetic,doesn't seems like me anymore.

Wearing a glasses to pretend that i'm not me somehow.
Such a day,such a school time,is it gonna suit me again?
I don't know,cause i have no idea at all.
Night and day,the one in me,is totally different.
I can smile and laugh although sometime it's not real.
But at night,i become totally silence.
Like nothing inside of my soul,
like being left out by this world.

Sometime when i think back about the past,
i'll be unable to sleep no matter how also.
It's sucks!!
Really really hate those feelings when it strikes me!!
It's good to have someone to talk to whenever or whatever the time is.
But it's impossible.
Cause sometime i'll be awake in 2am or maybe 4am.
All my friends had already in their dreams.
Sighs...... Killing!!

No comments: