Saturday, May 3, 2008

story of mine

Humans aren't strong as you thought it would be..
sometimes,we do need some one there to support us..
everytime we fall down,everytime we failed,
it mean a sadness for us and took us time to get up..

It's not that guy must be strong as they born..
they do have their own weakness after all..
guy cannot cry as what they have told me..
should it be that way?

u shined in ur own way in my life once..
u did be my radiant once..
ur smiles and all our happiness still remain in my mind..
it's as clear as yst..
as clear as u r still by my side...

i keep hoping and hoping that our stories will nt js end up like tis..
put my hand on my chest..
thump... thump... thump... thump..
telling me that i'm nt dreaming..
telling me that it's de fact dat u left me bhind..

i did cry it out loudly de time u left me..
sry that i had promised u that i'll nt cry..
bt tears still droping everytime i recall back our past...
tears accompany me walk every single step since de day u left me..
by using every single drop of my tears,i move on..
searching for another hope that will slowly recover bak my wounded..

when i feel desperately wana tot to u,
wat i can is js write in inside tis blog and xpress out..
hope that one day u might see it by urself..
sry that i cant do anything btr to wat u hope me to...
and oso cant be de one u wish me to be...
demo,watashiwa sumimesai...

i'll keep u deep beneath my memory..
as though it's one of de best memory i had..
i do will care bout u whenever u are or watever u ask me to...
move on is de choose dat i hv to choose..
and hoping is de onli way i can do...

2 comments:

Wanderlicious said...

i hope tat u juz remember happily memorable things only.lolz.
Have a nice day^^

Anonymous said...

人生总会有酸甜苦辣,不要在伤心难过!振作点!哭完就收起心情,加油吧,不管多难过,会过去的,痛苦!!知道吗!

Zhen