Friday, July 11, 2008

Love~

There is always a miracle in love~
Love that brough them there...
Love that makes every impossible to possible...
Love makes people around it happy and cheerful...

There is always a six sense in love~
Love makes people tend to understand each other better...
Love makes people know or sense the partner where she/he is...
Love makes people crazy on the other partner...

~I Thought of You~

I thought of you and how you love this beauty,
And walking up the long beach all alone

like the sunshine beneath you.
I heard the waves breaking in measured thunder
As you and I once heard their monotone.

Around me were the echoing dunes, beyond me
The cold and sparkling silver of the sea,
We two will pass through death and ages lengthen
Before you hear that sound again with me.
And i promise you that i will never ever let go of you.
I thought of you!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ...seem very positive of being in love..But how come the end of the poem seems like abit sad de..
Post by lonely guy...
Are you still waiting for her?
i think as long as her heart got you and your heart got her, every thing will be beautiful.
Going together to beach should be ver romantic de .

Anonymous said...

Sorry din tell u i log off transfer things...

Hope you get the reply you hope for on Wed...

Dun forget give me frnster link....

Be happy always!!

Jackson said...

Reply anonymous (zhen)~
thanks for ur comment..
yeah,i think as long as both,
i mean she hv de feelings on me
again,i think be with me again
should not be a problems..
somemore i changed just to wait
till today~ ^^

Anonymous said...

Before i sleep ... er ...today you will get her reply ba ...
All the best for the good new lor!

希望你更她可以有缘份,可以开花结果!永远幸福快乐的在一起!
累了不说了。。。




诊上Yawn