Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Hope??!!

Recently didnt blogging alots like last time..
Maybe not so free to be...
Anyway,for those who know my blog,
i just want to tell you all that i don't know whether it's a chance for me or not..
Coz she just broke up with her bf,and so,
i ask her about few questions after few days..

I'm very happy that she answer me she still have the feelings on me..
Just that she say she need sometime to think about it..
I understand it and that's why i'm still waiting for her decision to be make~
If my friends,those who view my blog,
please leave a comment for me on this please~
i do really appreciate your comments~

I really see the new hope for me to be with her again~
And she agree to go out with me tomorrow~ ^^
I don't know what to say but just very happy~
Hope i really can get her back~
^&^

4 comments:

Wanderlicious said...

^^
good to know tat u still got chance..
no wonder u so happy lah..
i will pray for u...haha..

chances r not always there..
but plz..as i said before..dont pay high hopes oso.


hope ur dream comes true^^

Jackson said...

reply yiwa~
yeah,vry happy recently...
today js went to sunway skating with her..
and she said she nid some time to solve de feelings 1st...
so i didnt force her to answer me so fast..
so now still waiting for her answer..
thanks for ur comments~
appreciate it~ ^^

Anonymous said...

wish u all the best ya...^^ ganbatte ne.....

Anonymous said...

hey...
good luck...
jia you..