Friday, July 18, 2008

thanks~

Thanks for the support you all had gave me last time.
Feel great from all those support.
And i'm so glad that after 4months she choose to be with me again.
At first i asked why she want to be with me again?
Isit because of i won the debate in quater final?
As we 1st agreed that if i win the debate,
she must tell me her answer.
If i lose, she also have to tell me but under one condition.

So i won the debate. ^^
Then that day me and my friends spend one day at sg.wang (sing k)
She also go sing k with her friend.
And that's how i can get the answer that day.
And so, on that day she agreed.

Then yesterday, she said she agreed with me not because i won the debate.
But is just that she felt the changed in me.
Which mean i did changed~ ^^
So i was so happy that i heard what she said.
And, she also said that she felt more relief to be with me than last time.
Because of my behaviour now which is more optimistic.

Yesterday i can't sleep whole day because i'm too happy of what she told me.
And so, i just want to thanks you all that support me all the way.
March-End of May, i was so down, not optimistic at all.
But after that, i try it hard to changed to become more happy,
and finally i did it~ ^.^v
Thanks~!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats .... no need be sad again.
F4 ^^ Finally see the light after so much darkness (can be with her again).

Treasure all the moment with her and dun lost her again .

Jackson said...

reply zhen:
although u didnt write ur name.. but the written word "F4" i noe is u ad.... ^&^
yup, i will treasure it~ ^^

Wanderlicious said...

f4???hahaha

really really want to gratz u,time can change a lot of things..

now can see a happy u back again!!!!

cya~~ find one day yum cha 2geda wif her^^