Monday, December 14, 2009

Late post

1st of all, i would like to thanks to Oimi who help me to upgrade my computer's window..
Thanks a lot.. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my late post.. >"<
Yaya, is late post again.. =.=!!


This is the Hoody shirt from Cotton On~
Whole blue color..
I love the color but not the design.. >"<
As the Hoody is tie up with the shirt by using the buttons..
If it is tie up with zip, i probably would have bought it.. xD
Which means that my wallet would have suffer.. lolxx


This is the Hoody shirt from Topman..
I like the design and the color (which is blue + purple = very sharp)
The Hoody's color is black in color and is together with the shirt..
Both of these shirts made me walk between 2 shops two times in deciding which one to buy..
Luckily both shops are quite near.. >"<

Finally i choose this one..
-Next stop will be on the jeans-

->Jackson

No comments: