Thursday, December 31, 2009

year 2009 -> year 2010

Talking about year 2009, there are a lot of things to talk about. One of it will definitely be my crazy gangs!! There is no doubt that i love my gangs!! All those crazy things we did for the past 12 months.. So many things had happened in year 09, and most of them were bitter 1.. Lets not talk about that..


So far, I'm satisfied with year 2009 since my wish lists were fulfilled also!! I ain't acting greedy in this year.. But trust me, I'll become greedy in year 2010.. Cause i had listed down all my wish lists in year 2010.. XD


Yaya, tomorrow will be a brand new year, which means that we will soon graduate our diploma..
Generally speaking, I hope that I can graduate asap.. Cause I'm sick of studying already.. >.<
But deep down inside my heart, I know that college is the best as i no need to worry about other matters and just concentrate on my studies and enjoy every single second in the college with my crazy friends that i got..


Actually I'm quite agree with what my friend had said: "20years education still not enough for us to get a good job".. Good job that i mentioned here definitely come with the good paid.. We still have to continue our studies till we graduate our advance.. In case if we would like to proceed to get our degree, another 3 months to go...
Goshh, what a long way to go.. >.

Anyway, we can't predict what will happen in the future..
Lets concentrate on now.. xD


Guys, Happy New Year and Good Luck in the final ya..
Best wish from me..
And sorry for not being able to wish some of you happy birthday on time..
My bad.. =(


Thanks to my B for supporting me in every matter and helping me up..
I do appreciate it..
And please forgive me if i had done something wrong which made you sad and unhappy in the past 12 months.. Sorry for acting so naive or childish sometime..
Cause I just don't know how to express myself..
Sagittarius people are like that.. ==!!
I love you, B..
I always do..


-Next post will be the summarize of my blog pictures-


->Jackson

No comments: