Monday, December 21, 2009

Stuffs

I gonna start my post today with PLAYBOY first.. xD
Although it is a very cheap 1, but the name sound nice... LoL
Don't misunderstood, I just like the name of it~
There ain't anything related to me... =X


Boxer From PLAYBOY


I went out last weekend with my family to get our new clothes~
It is really too less for me if compared with last year..
This is due to recession problem.. Haiz.. xD

Actually it is because,
I need to keep the rest of the money that my dad gave me for certain purposes..

These are the things that i bought~
Another jean is the one that i tried out when I'm wearing the Hoody shirt~
Jean from Topman~


Total: 3 jeans, 1 Shirts, 2 Boxer...


Actually the shirt was not in my plan, which was what I wore in the photo~
But when i put it on, and let my mum to had a look...
She gave no opinions~

No opinions = Nice
So i bought it.. xD


SS while trying out the jean and the shirt~


p/s: Justin, don't get angry after visited my blog..
Dude, No offense for posting this ya~


Late Post of the day~

Bought a necklace that day after sang k with my friends~
Yea, is a necklace for my dear as Valentine day present~
Coz I will not be around on that day..
To be more exact, I should say is that particular month~

That is why i give it to her early than what it suppose to be~


-Necklace with another pattern-


Went out to The Curve with my dear and my Brother and his girlfriend that day~
Although it was not as pretty as Pavillion's design, but still nice.. ^&^


Me and my dear at the center court of The Curve


Outside Cineleisure~
Like the walkway in the marriage~


Way between The Curve and Cineleisure~


Waiting for the movie to be on show~
Is a midnight show~
2 tiring faces~ ==!!


I briefly gave a hard smile in this picture~ LoL


->Jackson

No comments: