Friday, January 1, 2010

Count Down @ e-curve

Count Down
@
e-curve


Thought that i won't go any places to count down this year as well..
So i brought none of my out-going shirts home..
But this year, my dad allow me to drive and go for the count down..
So, i end up with wearing a polo-tee with a short pants and a pair of slippers..
Quite awkward actually coz this is the 1st time i wear like this..


Anyway, who cares??
Coz the different is just the slippers instead of sport shoes or sneaker..
Nobody will look at me since there were so crowded..
*self-comfort again*
xD


So, i went to e-curve last night for the count down..
It was so crowded at there, and there was a performance stage for the local singers..
Local singers: Jacklyn Victor, and Faizal..
*this were the 2 that i saw when i reached there*


Many people playing around with the spray..
Until the scene look like the snow falling down from the sky..
I think you can hardly imagine the situation over there last night..


Jackson Siew

Create Your Badge

-my playlist-

-nuffnang-

Chat Box




ShoutMix chat widget