Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Anti-fake

I have no intention to mention or direct this post to anyone out there. I’m just generally sharing my point of view. So, for those who does not wishes to read this post (as you can see it via the post title), by all means, you may leave now.

Actually I’m planning to get a branded bag on February, but due to the reason that I mentioned as in the post title, I cancelled my plan. If you walk around on any place, you can see many branded bags around us, not to say that all of them are faked, but at least more than that are.

Just for today only, I had seen 2 LV bags at my dinner time. The word “LV” part of it went missing, so left out not completed. Come on, if you want to buy fake 1, at least choose to be closer to the original one instead of this. So, it is FAKE, FAKE, and FAKE..!!


->Jackson

No comments: