Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1st day of the Semester Break

1st day of my holidays.. Went to 1u with Ah B.. Nothing much to do there actually.. Coz we both were too boring to walk around already.. So we decided to go for a movie, Tooth Fairy.. It's a comedy movie and is another good movie..


Before the movie started, we went to had our 'lunch' @ MY Honeymoon.. The environment is quite nice at that place.. But got one side the background is with the books.. I don't know how honeymoon can relate to books.. LoL


So I ordered two deserts to settled my lunch.. >.<




*snow mountain - consists of mango flavor, white grass jelly, chocolate chips, sago, etc*




*marble soya bean curl*


Actually i was planning to snap some of our pictures and posted it at here, but she said after been through so many sleepless nights, she will only agree to take the picture with me once she recover back.. Goshhh~ Girls' thoughts are always like that... ==!! So no choice, no pictures..............


My Look at that day - quite tired as didn't sleep yesterday for the whole night.. Maybe it is because I'm overexcited for my holidays.. xD




*Good or Bad*


Can't see any different whether I had cut my hair or not?? Cause the main different is not front view.. LoL!! It's the SIDEBURNS~ Yeah, hair style still the same but sideburns...................




*sideburns for the left hand side*




*sideburns for the right hand side*


So can you spot the difference now?? o.O


I gotta go and clean up my mess that i had made during exam weeks.. xD
Catch up with you guys soon ya~ Buaiss~


->Jackson

No comments: