Wednesday, January 27, 2010

All in One

Late Post~

Goshhh~ You can't really imagine that how long i took to post this thing.. ==!!
The Internet keep on disconnect.. >.

Opps, i said it again.. The F.U.C.K.. Sorry for being so rude in the facebook as well as my blog recently.. This is due to the 'hormone' inbalance as a result from getting too stressed during exam week.. xD


I'll keep my blog up-to-date again.. Coz I'm finally free from everything, *but not to say too free, coz I'm still thinking whether should i work or not* Watched a movie, Legion, after we finished our exam that day.. Can't say that it's not nice, but I just don't get the meaning for some part in the movie.. Maybe it's because of it's a religion movie, Christian or was it because my English is too poor? No idea.. xD


Just before we went to the movie, me & my friend had a hair cut.. I don't know what hair style can i change anymore & because I didn't really search for the hairstyle before i went there.. So i just let the hair stylist had my hair done all by her idea, which was quite risky for me..!! xD
The only thing i planned was to cut short hair or any other emo hair as if i failed to do the last paper well.. ==!! Luckily the questions at that time were not that bad.. Phew~


Spotted this van when we were on our way to Jusco, the name is so funny - Kopi Jantan..!!
The only coffee for male?? o.O




*front view of the van*




*even the Logo also with a male in front*


After that, we settled our lunch @ Mc.D.. The staff gave us extra 3packs of French fries, which I only realized when my friend told me.. >



*when you have 7-8 packs of French fries, this will be the picture of it*



Actually we were planning to post this after we back, to show to our friends who are not there that time.. Especially Justin.. =X



*a little effect by Ah teh's pose*



A female cat entered into my rented house with her 3 little kittens.. They hide beneath the wardrobe.. Spotted them when i took a small break from studying during exam week.. Although i dislike cats, but kittens are still alright for me.. Is it discrimination between cats and kittens?? Hahas, maybe maybe.. xD




*Cute kittens - SHE*



Exam week is over = Shopping week is coming = Financial problem is coming too~
Anyway, Good luck for you guys to find everything that suit to you when you're hunting for your CNY items.. xD


->Jackson

No comments: