Wednesday, April 2, 2008

~changing process~

after being told by my on9 friend's friend..
i realise tat i shldnt do tis...
i shld nt be like tis,although it did will be hurt sometime..
bt i shld nt keep drowning like tis..
cz if i do,hw r u gonna love me bak again...
hw r u going to "yi kao" a person like me...
so,i will try so hard n change..
i want u to noe tat i'm worth for u to fall in love on me once again...
i want u to feel even happy to b wit me thn b4...
n help u wit every single probs u face on...
darl,i love u still...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey bro, let her go....and also give urself a break! there is not only her in this whole world. still got alooooooot more girl outside. look might be differ but, still alot >"< changing is a must!! since u are now no longer a secondary student, should change when u step in to this big "society school" but. not changing for a girl who dun want u, it is definitely wrong! so, my final advise is let her go n start a new life. and also MUST remmeber to change ur attitude as well. wish to see a brand new jackson soon when i get back
~ur dai lou~