Thursday, April 17, 2008

thanks all~

I'm so glad that i still have at least some of my friends who care about me..
It's so silly that to start of with ones relationship but at the end,
when it broke up, the one who care u the most and will listen to you is your friends..
and not the one who have been with you for so long..

i don't feel like i will start of with any other new relationship again..
not saying that i'm kinda afraid,
but it's just hurt and suffer when it doesn't go on as plan..
better for me to be friend with some one than to be part of my life (gf)

the feelings doesn't go well as it plan to be,
neither the planing for my further study!!
i know well that all life must have been through this,
but it's just too early for me to get through it already!!
so many problems i need to solve!!
so many things that struggle around my mind!!
all those problems that keep digging me off...

sometime even feel suck about my life..
all things kind of mess up..
sighs......
really don't know why it all happen in just a sudden!!
don't really know what i should express anymore..
just hope that every couples that i know live n be together happily!!!
~love you all~
*nitez den*

*3mpty soul*

No comments: