Friday, April 25, 2008

sien!!!

everything doesnt go on like it plan to be,
everything seems to be mess up,
no1 i can talk to,
no1 can understand wat i reali wan,
cant talk to parents nor my friends,
keep it inside my brain!!

shld i do it?
shld i pursue my dream or so call de course dat i like?
wat shld i do?
btw,it's so hard for me to make de decision..
de decision tat none of my family agree wit!!

feel sux bout my life when no1 reali agree wit wat i wan to pursue wit!
feel lost when every1 keep telling me it's nt worth to take de sub!!
feel sad when no1 behind me and giv me support!!
sighs,wat shld i do actually?
giv up everything perhaps.... ><""

arghh!!
feel like wana disappear in tis world for a long term of period!
don feel like wana think anything anymore!!
nt even de course n where shld i study!!
all disagree wit me!!
sighs!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! am i not ur fren? am i not supporting u? am i not the 1 u can talk to? am i not existed?!!!!!!!
suan.... don wan talk to u d...
such a non-existing fren like me not worth 4 u to talk to! bye bye!!!

Anonymous said...

and im non-existing emalyn!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ooh..u make sum1 angry adi.
dun feel it tat way.
sure got frenz wanna listen to u.
juz they dunno n cant help.
tell ur parents,show ur determination n never show dem ur signs of regret(of choosing de course).