Monday, May 4, 2009

2nd of May~

This few days i'm too busy with the family stuff~
Cause last saturday was the day of my grandfather's birthday~
1st,me and my cousin went to sing karaoke at newway, 1U~


SS while i'm in the toilet~
Long time never SS already~
Wakaka~


Take 2~
LoL~


This is my cousin, i call her Su Ping~ ^^
In the K box room~

------------Dinner TIme-------------



I'm so freaking tired after sing k for 4hours~
So didn't snap any pictures when the dishes served to us~
This is the only dish that i snaped~


After that is the celebration of my grandfather's birthday~
This is the cake that we order~
Nice boh??
o.O


1st picture was the picture of all his sons and their wife~


Then, all my grandpa's sons and daugthers~
8 in total~
So many....... >_<""


This is the "paparazi" of that day~
Hahas~ For sure i'm inside....
One of them also~


Take another closer look on them *paparazi*
Hehe ^&^


This is my grandpa's elder son's family~
The tallest guy standing behind my grandma is the going-to-be husband of my cousin~


Then will be our family~
Cause my dad is my grandpa's 2nd son~


Then my Penang paternal aunt's family~


Then my big paternal aunt's house~


After that come to the younger son's family~
With his 2 little children~
Still very small,because he only married on the age of 35, i think if i'm not mistaken~


After that,the remaining families took the photo together.
Cause they felt like very irritating to take it one by one~
hahas,actually i had the feelings too~ ^&^

-------Free for All-------

After finish celebrate the birthday,come to our youngster time~ ^&^
The restorance like our own place already~
We go here and there to take picture with one another~ Hahas~


This picture i "curi-curi ambil one"~ Hehezz
Cause i saw him playing with his daughther until so happy~ ^&^


With my most fashionable paternal aunt~
She is just **years old~
Consider very young,so just guess~
Because......
The age of woman, CANNOT SAY IT OUT~
Wakaka~


Then with others that wanted to snap with us~ *Me and my bro*
o.O??


This will be the new band~
~4 in love~
^&^


Me and my cousin~
OMG~!!!
He is even heavier than ME~!!
Look AT HIM~!!
His brother told me his weight~
Range in 67-70kg...
Can you IMAGINE mine??
>_<"""


Then come to me and my younger female cousin~
She is very good in posing nia~
Unlike me.....
No peace.. =.=!!


Me and my Jakarta's younger male cousin~
I want nothing from him but his body shape.......
Why i JUST CAN'T FAT~!!
Arghh~!!


Me and my younger female cousin again~ ^&^
Intro b4 already~


Me, my 2 paternal aunt and my brother~


The boys' gang~
Me, my both Jakarta's cousin, my cousin, brother then cousin....
LoL


Finally..
My brother, my mum, Me and My sister~
Me and my brother look alike or not??
o.O??

-----------Signing Letter section----------



My grandpa talking about his old stuff~
And all the past that he went through~
All of us sit there and listening to him~


Some standing~


Some sitting~


After that,signing letter section~
Old people like to buy the estate~
So now my grandpa is transfering his estate to each of his son~


Signing the letter~


Finished~
Then the others same lorr~
No need to post so many pictures lar~


Then all of them sit down there drink and chit chat~


That day we went back about 12am like that~
Damn tired........

3 comments:

Wanderlicious said...

from the picture..ur bro doesn't look like u..lolz

susan said...

i m so ugly in de pic~ ^^
nice pic of u

Jackson said...

Hahas..
Yameh??
=P