Friday, May 15, 2009

To My daddy & Mummy~

To daddy:

10x 4 supporting me on the course i had taken~
10x 4 giving me advise when i feel miserable in the course that i take~
10x 4 fetching me here and there during studies time as well as working period~
10x 4 caring me like the way the daddy do~
10x 4 providing me financial support~ <3
10x 4 d everything that you had done 4 me~!!
<3 you daddy~ ^^

To Mummy:

10x 4 caring me most of the time although there is a bit long gas~
10x 4 all the dishes you had made 4 me when i back home~
10x 4 asking me how am i and about my studies as well as my problems~
10x 4 helping me up when i'm facing some difficulty~
10x 4 asking me whether i got enough money to spend or not~
10x 4 caring about my personal safety~
10x 4 everything you had done 4 me~!! ^^


ps:
Your son is growing up now. So no need to worry too much on me. Take care of yourselves is much more important now~ I'll always <3 you all~ And sorry that i can't go back and celebrate mother's day with you~ Sorry mum~

klar,GTG~
Have to go and work after this~ =__+""
See ya~!!

->jackson

No comments: