Friday, May 15, 2009

Tagged

Because of my good friend tag me for NO REASON.. =.=
So i have to write this 16 things on either goal,interested or any others..
Here is my tag~

1. I hope that i can concentrate 100% in my course~
2. I hope that i can improve my english~
3. I hope that i can pursue my studies at australia or england~
4. I hope that everything goes well in my life~
5. I WANT to achieve 4 Flat SO SO MUCH~!!
6. I hope that i can have my dream car soon~ /sad
7. I hope that i can have my own holidays without being disturb by others~
8. I want to join in the fashion world~
9. Hope that i can don't work but still got income.. =P
10. Hope that i can spend the rest of my life with the one i truly love~ <3
11. My habit is to spend money~ Wanna compete?? Hehe..
12. Moody is my habit too~ But depend on the situation also~
13. I can chat,play and even argue crazily with all my best buddies~ ^^
14. I hope that my look can be abit better..................
15. Can i sleep as much as i want?? Eat as much as i can?? ^&^
16. I want the whole world~!! =P


The seven person that is in my mind.. That's why i tag you~

1st: Justin- Bacause you're too free~ ^^
2nd: JJ- Your reason also the same~
3rd: Ah teh- Get sth to do~ ^^
4th: Donovan- Start back your blog lar~
5th: Binluii- Wanna to see what you like.. =X
6th: Joanne- For No reason.. =X
7th: Bealle- No reason too~ ^^

3 comments:

Wanderlicious said...

LOLX!

nzfeng said...

haha... long time no chat wit u...
haha...recently quite busy..haha..sry..
how r u?

Jackson said...

o.O??
Now so far so good..
But when started my new sem..
I dont know how good i will be.. =.=!!!
As you can see there are so many stupid subjects waiting for me..
Sighs....

->jackson