Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Late Post~

Haiz.. Sei Justin,asking me got what subjects for the next sem while i'm working...
Make me wonder also~ Then ask my senior- Cat~

She told me got 6 subjects~
Management Accounting Fundamental.
Financial Accounting.
Management Information System.
Business Tax.
Business Law.
English for Management System.

I heard the name already faint... +___+"""
Feel like there are so many subjects need to memories...
Like FA,MAF,MIS,BT, and BL...
=.=!!!
I'm damn hate those memories subjects...
I still remember sem2 that time,
I remember so hard for the BISA also cannot get A.. =(
Because of that BISA pull down my CGPA.. =(

So damn sien..........
God bless Me ya~
For next sem~
Thanks God~ ^&^

Klar,GTG already..
Need to work leh~
Buaiss~
->Jackson

1 comment:

susan said...

cheer up^^god will bless u~~
hahas~tis time exam i oso cant get well result.