Friday, May 15, 2009

BaD LucK.. =(

I just don't want to care all the damn shit things about you anymore~
What you gonna do,where you gonna go,which ways you gonna choose...
I just won't care about it anymore~
It make me sad everytime i think about it~
Thought that i got it all~
But in the end,i have had nothing~
That's why i had decided to care nothing more from you..
Wish you all the best and best wishes from me ya~!!

---------------------------------------------------

Damn it~!!
Somemore today's work..
1st,told me to go seksyen 14- digital mall and meet up~
Then nobody go there... +___+""
After that,received a phone call from my colleague, asking me to go dataran sunway..
ok lo,take a cab and go~ Cost me RM22.. ><""

Then after reached there,my boss called and tell us that we interpreted the wrong place..
Suppose to be at TTDI..
Jesus christ~!!
No choice,go to TTDI by motor..
You all know lo,i'm so damn care about my hair..
Haiz... How??
Straight away wear a cape after reached there..
Which is "illegal" to do so..

2day my luck is damn suck..
Shit lar..

->jackson

5 comments:

susan said...

haha^^so bad luck today...
no choice ~sit motor must wear cap>.< so ur hair.......
^^wish u good luck everyday~

-lilc- said...

10x~ ^^
Hope you can have back your luck again too~ =P

Wanderlicious said...

so malang~
i hate de situation when go thr ..nobody was thr!!

Jackson said...

Hahas.. Yalo.. I agree..
Haizzz.. Nvm lar.. Who ask me choose to work at there.. =X

My Travel Journey said...

oh no~~
digi, ur hair style spoilt dy lo..
aiyo, everyday wake up early morning t0 spray ur hair..
haha..^^v
never mind la..
next time bring along the spray..=x
then you can spray anytimes..
hahahahaha...@@V