Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sing K..............

Haizz..
Really don't know what happen to me today~
Why all the shit things just suddenly happen??
1st,get scolded by my friend about the driving problems,
then come to the attitude,
after that get scolded by my housemate and have to say sorry to everyone
because today we are too noisy until disturb they all~

Haizz...
Actually today i got work~
But because of sing k,i cancel the job...
Now even worse, because sing k then i argue with my friends~
Arghh,what the fuck is that??
Damn it!!!

Maybe my attitude got problems already....
But i just wont cover out my face when i'm damn fucking moody or not happy~
Maybe because of this, make you all so moody also~
Sighs...
Today really damn bad luck...
Sienzzz till siao~.~

I'm so sorry about what i did today..
May you all forgive me??
Haizz.. Don't know what else can i say somemore~
Maybe i should boycoutt myself and not so get into you all~
Then only can be not so moody~

1st time i feel like i'm so shit~
1st time make 2 people unhappy for just one simple reason....
Klar, maybe i'll try not to get so close into you all~
Try to talk in a more reasonable way, and not talk about so many crap~
Then only can get out of so many unnecessary arguement~

Klar,got to go~
No mood of doing anythings~
Tommorrow don't even feel like wanna work~
Damn~!!

->jackson

1 comment:

susan said...

everything can change it~
^^jus depends on ourself ya.
dun worry be happy all de time~