Thursday, March 13, 2008

5 days gone...

saturday early morning: 1.40am is de date tat v break up.. is de day tat my life fill wit empty soul.. is de day tat my life get such meaningless.. is de day tat i start my life wit miserable..
5 days had gone.. leaving me bhind r those unwanted memories,try 2 throw it away bt don noe y i keep on thinkin bout it.. my love n care 4, i hv nvr doubt bout it..
i'm tired n sick rite now.. everynite goes on like tis.. every single hour passed, makes me suffer n hurt when i think bout u.. i cant sleep,nt at all..
it has been 5 days i hv no gud slp.. jus finished visit doctor.. n he say tat if i go on like tis,my immune system even my kidney might b damage n eventually spoil.. without eating n taking some nap,i'm bcome more n more thin.. more n more doesn't look like me.. bcz without ur smile n ur reply 2 me,hw m i suppose 2 hv de mood 2 slp?? do i?? i dont think so..
i don wan 2 tell u is bcz i don wan 2 let u noe tat i'm suffer cz u still can smile n chat wit ur fren n live on like nth bt i sms u,u don even reply me...
tat's y i rather let myself hurt than telling u how much i feel..
i noe tat some of ur frn said tat i'm so "flower heart" n u oso told me once.. bt i told myself nt 2 think bout wat dey feel on me n i'll use my action 2 prove it.. nw,i did prove it 2 u bt it's too late cz u cant even giv me a chance 4 both of us 2 hv a try n work things out..
i'm vry grateful tat i did made ur dreams come true which is u hope tat our relationship can last for 3 months, bt 4 me is definitely more than tat.. tis is wat u expect for our relationship n i made it to 8 months while keep fall deep in love wit u in tis period.. u didnt told me tat u'll think our relationship will last onli for 3 months n u r telling me n promise me tat u will nvr leave me.. nt at all.. tis is wat u told me.. bt rite nw,it turn into d opposite way.. n de one suffer de most is me.. bcz without any preparation u say de word break up.. without any warning o sign 2 show tat our relationship is such unstable,u told me tat v break up ba..
8 months 2gather wit all de memories gather in my mind still nt enuff strength 2 defeat de word "break up".. still canot change ur mind n get u bak wit those sweet memories..
now my mind,my body n my soul r damn tired rite now.. i don noe i still can stand wit it 4 hw many days.. mayb 1 o 2 days more.. bt i wan 2 wait for a few days 4 ur reply.. tat's y i told myself tat i canot collapse rite nw.. nt until i get ur reply.. bt if there is still no reply,i think i'll collapse.. den i'll hope tat u can live wit happy n no worries..
bt 4 me,everything around me seems 2 be nt ok.. everything seems meaningless.. de life,de health,de things around me n even myself all sux.. i noe tat u won on9 4 a decade.. n oso 4 sure tat u wont c tis page..
i'm soli dear,soli 4 everything i did.. soli 4 all de mistakes i had made.. soli 2 those tot tat i can cure vry fast bt i jus let u down..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SYou gila!!!! Do u think the fact will change when u suffer like this?! what will she think when she noe it?! definitely not touched! Either think it is her fault to make u sick or think that u r sick in your brain!